New Delhi, Delhi

They stole 2200 from me and took over 4-5 months to complete a site (still uncompleted) they said should take 4-5 weeks.I was a total *** for trusting them do not make the same mistake.

They made excuse after excuse until they got the last payment. After the owners Deepak and Manjol got the final payment, they completely walked away from the project and cut communications. Beware, i seriously doubt they are actually certified in webdesign as their work is horrible.

The worst part is that i was never rude or showed any signs of being upset until after the launch 5 months later and the website still didn't function.They don't care...i hope for his sake, karma isn't real.

Had an Experience with Vocso Web Design?

Comments

Deb
Keswick, Ontario, Canada #814576

hmmmmmm.was just getting ready to use them, now you have me thinking.

where you from.

can you be more specific with details.what did they fail to do

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Dish Network - If you value your home, don't let Dish touch it! Dish Network "If you value your home, don't let Dish touch it!..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more